Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sunday ..Time for a moment of Peace...

 
     July 27, Sunday, time to leave Texas and head for Oklahoma. It is Sunday morning and during our drive west on Rt. 40 we see a Giant Cross way out in front of us at Groom, Texas. We stop at this attraction, I am glad we did, there is statues of Jesus during his last days all around a circle of the cross and also the hill where he is on the cross then a cave also depicting his death and resurrection too.
    There are many people her but the place is very silent in nature because of what you are reading and seeing as you follow the stations around the cross. This was my Sunday service to remind me of what he did for us... God Bless All...
   Here are some pictures I took, I hope you are moved by what I saw here ... https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/TheCrossAtGroomTexas72714#
   God Bless... AirstreamHobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment