Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mormon Row Homestead

        July 12, Saturday, I leave about 9 am for a drive from the campground out the back road. This leads me to a old village know as Mormon Row Farmstead. What a back drop of the Tetons surrounds this Historic site. This has got to be one of the most beautiful farms to see in America. I spent 2 hours here taking all kinds of shots and angles of these barns & houses. There are many sightseers here also and also an Artist club from the Tetons’ Art  Association.
      I enjoyed talking to each of them and taking their pictures too. Here are just a few pictures of the collection that I took , I hope you like my Weird shots?  https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/MormonVillageFarmsInTetons71214#
 
   God Bless... AirstreamHobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment