Monday, February 14, 2011

Thessa & Carmon Shollenberger at their home in Sun City, FL.

Feb 12, Sat., Time to pack up for Sarasota. The rig was grimmy from 1800 miles, so I decided to wash it before we leave..thats done, hitch up and round the park we go..saying good-bye to all and some last minute Huggs. Down Rt 75 we go 87 miles to drive today. I see Sun City Exit and decided to call an old friend from the club (they sold their Airstream),Carmon & Thessa Sollenberger..yes they are home. We stop for 15 minutes(when have I ever stop talking for 15 minutes?) Thessa invited us for lunch Too! Hot Dogs, Bake Beans, Apple Salad too! Yum, Yum, I gained 15 lbs this week!! Thanks Carmon & Thesssa for a great lunch and view overlooking your back yard and big waterpond..what a great place to live..Do you need a border?? I'll come back anytime. Carmon even gave me some parts to use on my trailer. After 2 hours..Hee Hee..we are on the road again. Aren't Airstream Friends GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment