Saturday, January 26, 2013


  Jan 26, I was up at 7 am to get ready for GKTW . Today I was to be photographer at the horse rides. I signed in and picked up their camera and headed over to the Horse Corral to see other volunteers there. There was 3 assigned to each horse ..one to lead and one on each side of the saddle. All children wore safety helmets. They made 2 loops around the corral for their time in the saddle. I heard a lot of Giggles as some of these kids rode for the first time on a horse. Parents were delighted to see their kids have quite an experience. We manned the  Horse Rides for 3 hours 8 am till 11 am. Then the horses got loaded up in their trailer for a ride back to their ranch. All total we had 45 families ride today, each child also received a cowboy hat for their ride... Good time for all !  I took several shots of each child while they were on the ride. Then returned the camera.
    Next I had a short lunch then walked around the village to take some pictures which are included in the photo album. Then back to the Airstream to relax the rest of the day. I also walked around the park to visit other campers. I did see other Airstreamers and chatted with them. Yes.. they are going to Sarasota, so I will see them again on parking committee.  Pictures 

https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/GiveKidsTheWorld2013#
                   ZzzzzZzzzz God Bless..Airstream Hobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment