Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Civil War Reenactment

   February 2, 2014 ... Here it is Sunday already, during the past week we have volunteered at GKTW doing different times. Delivery of Pizza, working breakfast and dinner at the Gingerbread house. We have met many new volunteers and learned many are here every week at the same time slot for years. A lot are snowbirds as well as residents nearby, Boy I wished I lived closer, I would be here each week for something.
    Well back to today Sunday , I drove up to Renninngers in Mt.Dora again to see a Civil War Reenactment show. The admission was only $6.00 but worth the show. I pitied the soldiers for wearing wool outfits. They were Hot..only in the 80’s today. After the show I walked around the flea market and found more weird stuff...
   Here are some pictures to enjoy...  https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/CivilWarShowMtDoraFla20214#
   God Bless... Airstreamhobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment