Thursday, June 14, 2012

Before I sail off to Penna, on Sunday, I just want to say I made new friends this week with the Cleveland Unit Members and had a BLAST!
   I want to add these notes... Thursday , we had the Dinner Cruise, Friday, we had Pizza, Meatballs & Sausage, Saturday, we had Pasta and Chicken Marcelas. Plus we had a full Breakfast each day too. We also had Bingo Friday night & a Double feature movies on Saturday Night!!
   My hats off to Tom & Paula and the rest for a Great Rally. We sure enjoyed Cleveland!!
  We left Sunday at 9am and arrived home at 5pm after 400 miles of great highways and hardly any Traffic. Thanks to all of you for coming Along, I hope you enjoyed these past 2 weeks of Airstream Rallys !!
   God Bless & Safe Travels... AirstreamHobo and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment