Friday, September 2, 2011

Wednesday, August 31, we leave camp at 11 am and continue down Rt. 101, this is the most beautiful drive I ever took, the ocean has it's wonders and beauty at every turn in the lookouts. I pass a restaurant with cars all over the roof, I stop and walk in. There are 2 49' Fords with the interior changed to a table and benches as a booth for you to sit in while you eat. That was cool, also many old signs of yesteryear on the walls.
Back on the road, more lookouts to stop and see. We arrive at Bullards Beach State Park for the night($24.00/nite) We get a nice shaded spot to relax. Tonight is country entertainment for the camp, I think I will go? I did go and see Mark Madden, he had a great mix of country songs for an hour. Back to camp for a campfire till 9:30 pm. zzzzZZ zz .....
God Bless, AirstreamHobo and Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment