Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you an update. Most of you know that our hometown was flooded and had severe damage to a lot of homes. I sent out an email telling my followers that I will not be posting a blog for a while. I cannot talk about our travels when so many back home are having a rough time trying to clean & find a place to live.
We had 6-9" of water in our home, but our sons/wives & friends jumped in there and cleaned it all up. They told us to continue our trip and come home afterwards. We are so Thankful for Family & Friends for helping. I know I am not posting a blog, but some have requested pictures. So I know pictures are worth a thousand words. I have downloaded a few albums for you to see. Go this album
https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/HooverDamLasVegas#
and when finished look up at top and click on Airstreamhobo's Gallery to get the other albums posted , then you can click on them to see. I hope you all understand our feelings about Manheim & Friends.We are in Las Vegas near Hoover Dam at this time. We have 2 weeks yet till the Balloon Rally then we will head home!!
God Bless everyone!! AirstreamHobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment