Thursday, April 2, 2015

Brookgreen Gardens , Murrells Inlet, SC.

   March 11, 2015, This afternoon I drive across the highway from the campground to Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet,SC. http://www.brookgreen.org/ to see this Garden of many plants and artwork.The tickets are good for 7 days, it would take that long to see this place.  This was a project of the Huntingtons to display their artwork and also their students work. They lived across the highway. See the below blog next. 
      This place is so large and the maps provided sure do map it out. I walked most of it. I believe I was about a month too early to see the gardens in full bloom. But the sculptures were interesting to see. Lots of talent here. I took a lot of pictures of here but if you want to see more look at their web page. There are gardens, zoo, kids play land, many trails to follow to see the sights indoor museums too. Here are my shots ..  https://picasaweb.google.com/AirstreamHobo/BrookgreenGardens31115#6133350884872804802
      God Bless... Airstream Hobo & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment