Friday, March 20, 2009

Today, I traveled to Lititz, Pa. Library, I heard a Famous President was going to give a lecture there. I arrived at 4pm. to await the arrival of our 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. He was right on time, the room was full of curious onlookers. He talked about his earlier relatives based in Penna. And then lead up to his Political Career and to the White House. It was an amazing biography of his life over 200 years ago. We all listen to every word and dates he gave us. The young crowd laughed at his anedotes of early school years, and his living in the early west in a cabin & farming. I am glad I got to see him and learned alot I didn't know about his career. His program was about an hour long. Till next time...God Bless...AirstreamHobo..."Obie "

No comments:

Post a Comment