Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here I am at The Nuts & Bolts Rally in York,Pa. You can read all about the Rally at http://centralpennunitofwbcci.blogspot.com/ or you can click on the My Blog List Column on the left and it will take you right to Central Penn Blog. I have written a blog for our club on this Blog. I had a great time at this Rally..The weather was great...90* each day. There is also pictures ...just follow the other blog to the album... No use repeating myself...Huh???
But There is Good News: During the Business Meeting I was nominated and put in office of 2nd Vice President!!! Wow 20 years in the club and now working my way up to President in 2011!!! Can't Wait!!!! So Thank-You Central Penn Unit for your confindence in me...I will try and do a Good...Great Job but mostly have Fun Doing It!! Get Ready for a Fun Year in 2011.... Thanks Again....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your nomination and new office, Obie!! I have no doubt you will serve the unit well.

    ReplyDelete